Monday, April 25, 2016

Tear Stain Remover for Dogs and Cats

I had no idea a product like this exists before I came across it on Amazon. I am a very proud owner of a Siberian Husky named Shadow. I also have a cat named Kitty Kat. I know, super original. Both of my pets have mild tear stains so I decided to give this product a try. Both of my pets have what I call "eye boogies" which I remove on a daily basis. My dog is a lot more cooperative than the cat.


The cat has more prominent tear stains compared to the dog. So I first tried this product on her. I had to hold her down because she doesn't like me touching the area around her eyes. I made sure to shake the bottle and then I applied a small amount to a plain paper towel. I then wiped from each tear duct down a couple of times. The product didn't cause any irritation or side-effects, she just wasn't comfortable with the process. I have repeated this process for the last 7 days and I have noticed less stains and matted fur around the eyes. My dog didn't have any problem with me applying the product. His stains are not as bad so I have only been applying the product once every other day. I have also noticed an improved on his fur around the eyes.


My favorite part about this product is that it is 100% natural. I love both of my pets dearly and would never expose them to harmful chemicals. There is no fragrance and no nasty preservatives such as sulfates, phosphates or parabans. The product is also very easy to apply. The bottle holds 8 ounces so it will last for a very long time. I will warn you to store this product upright and make sure the lid stays on tight. I got some of the liquid on the outside of the bottle and it is now very very sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment